When I view the incoming searches on this blog, I come across a lot of terms such as “Remove Kontiki”, “Kontiki Delivery Manager“, “KClean” “Remove 4OD“, “Remove BBC iPlayer“, and so on, and they land on the review of Kontiki that I did a while ago.
That page, didn’t really explain how to remove the software, so here goes.
1: You need to un-install the software that you have installed, be that BBC iPlayer, 4OD or Sky Anytime.
Win 98: Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs.
Win XP: Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
Vista: Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
All Systems: You should now have a list of programs in front of you. Find the program your wanting to uninstall, say 4OD, and click on it. You should now be prompted to update or remove the program. Select Remove, and the program will uninstall. If you have installed more than one player, e.g. BBC iPlayer, and 4OD it is advisable to remove all programs.
Once you’ve downloaded KClean.exe, run the file – you might need to confirm the file is allowed to run, in which case allow the file.
You’ll now see the following screen, although yours will show that the Kontiki Delivery Manager is running.
You can save your settings if you want, by selecting the tick box at the bottom, although I have never felt the need to do so, as installing one of the Players again would re-set your settings, additionally if you keep your settings you may end up keeping loads of downloaded files on your PC using up valuable space.
Finally, click continue.
You’ll now be Free of the Kontiki Delivery Manager!
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on BBC iPlayer
- Panasonic's latest TV | Reviews Net
- Related posts on Channel 4
- £60.00 – Sincerity Tatton Traditional Rugs In Beige 160x230cm – UK …
- Related posts on Control Panel
- Why Is the Control Panel Important in Budget Web Hosting …
- Electronic Grill Ignitor | Barbeque sauce recipes | Barbeque …
- 10 22 Accessories
- Sunbeam STF300RC-U 3-Speed Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote …
- Related posts on Kontiki
- Sully sur Loire | The Kontiki Kid
- Camping Beau Village, south of Paris | The Kontiki Kid