Customer Success Executive
Location: Blackburn-based head office
Salary: £22,081 rising to £25,043 per annum
Employment Type: Full-time
Closing Date: Monday 3rd December
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Success Executive to join our market leading environmental and health & safety consultancy business.
Working within the Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Compliance Services team, you will be responsible for managing the post sales customer journey for our online software subscription service (SaaS), the Legislation Update Service. You will play a vital role in providing the best customer experience possible, ensuring that our customers’ and their users understand and engage with the service. As a new role within the team, you will lead the development, implementation and maintenance of the customer on-boarding process, ensuring that our customers’ stay with us. This position is ideally suited to anyone with a customer centric approach and a passion for the going the extra mile and exceeding customer expectations. You will need to use your data analysis skills to evaluate user data to inform improvements to the customer experience.
Our highly experienced multi-disciplinary team will be there to provide support as you grow with us, enhancing your skills and knowledge, encouraging new ideas and assisting with your development. We have a proven track record of internal promotion and career progression and we value and invest in the development of our staff. We invest in our employees training and support from day one and encourage a team-orientated atmosphere where successes are celebrated and progress is rewarded. We will ask you to help us to improve and innovate and in return, we will help you develop and grow.
The primary activities of the role include:
- Manage the post-sales customer lifecycle by developing, implementing and maintaining the processes, resources and tools necessary to ensure customer success.
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, to improve customer lifetime value and reduce cancellations.
- Provide the best customer experience possible to support customer retention and expansion, meeting agreed retention and usage targets.
- Be in-tune with what the customer needs and what their challenges are and find solutions, with support from wider product functions, to meet those needs.
- Ensure customers’ are trained in the product’s use and are fully engaged.
- Make it easy for the customer to take maximum advantage of the product and gain the maximum value possible.
- Monitor, analyse, evaluate and use data to make the customers’ experience consistent and seamless.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer concerns.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience working in a target driven environment and a proven track record of exceeding them.
- Have experience working in a customer service role and / or B2B sales.
- Enjoy working in a customer service or sales account role and have a customer centric approach.
- Have an eagerness to learn about the compliance team’s products and services and their capabilities.
- Are extremely well organised and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Are a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
Who we are
The Legislation Update Service is an innovative online system which provides organisations in the UK and Republic of Ireland with bespoke legal registers for environment, health & safety and food. It forms a key part of Newground’s Compliance Services team, a highly regarded consultancy business with over 25 years’ experience and an enviable client list. The team is made up of legal compliance and management systems specialists, together with dedicated sales and product development functions, all of whom are committed to delivering professional, high quality services in an honest and approachable way.
We are proud to be part of Newground CIC, an award winning social enterprise with a passionate and dedicated workforce. All of our profits are gift aided to our charity, Newground Together, to support environmental and community projects across the North of England.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on being a family friendly, flexible working environment. We recognise that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. Along with a competitive salary we offer a range of other benefits the help that important work/life balance including:
- A 37 hour flexible working week;
- 27 days annual leave (with an additional 1 day per year up to 5 days);
- Pension scheme with up to 10% employer contribution;
- Paid professional membership subscriptions;
- Health cover;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Car lease scheme;
- Volunteering opportunities.
To download a copy of the job description and person specification please click here.
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to [email protected]. CV’s which are sent without a covering letter will not be considered.